We have been together for 51 days ( I think I have a grey hair for each day) so I thought I would share a Day in the Life…..
- First, I dropped the kids off at school (Carter in the playroom/Reese in my office) Next up a stop my favorite coffee shop (My Kitchen with the Julri which we wouldn’t have survived without) and enjoyed a few minutes by myself (really a few seconds before a Virtual Fire Drill for one of the kids school).
- I headed out for a run with friends (Yes I consider the Peloton coach a personal friend on my runs) Then I headed to the gym (my basement) for a strength workout with some friends (Thousands of strangers also trying to keep their sanity.)
- Next up was lunch at a favorite spot (my kitchen). Finally made it to the office (my office and Reese workstation) for a few hours of work before school is out (who am I kidding I’m currently learning how to do division – the right way according to Reese.) I jumped on a few Zoom calls (are people still forgetting to unmute themselves and yes if we are going on video you should be dressed for a meeting) to keep projects moving (All while still working on division – why are we using multiplication in division?)
- Then in the middle of the day my Surface decides for the keyboard to stop working – that’s helpful – so time to call IT department (That’s me so I do what we all do I restart and and wait – it starts to work)
- Then its time to pick everyone up from school (the playroom and my office.) We head to after school activities (Croquet and Street Hockey – with wine – there is no driving so seems like a good idea)
- We end our Manic Monday at our favorite spot for Mexican Monday (The screened in porch with margaritas). Another day comes to an end at home sweet home